Printers in Norwich?

Edit My Images
Yes
Does anybody know of any good printers in Norwich?

I want to print an edit of a raw file which is in psd format, preferably a4 size.

I would order online but I need this for Thursday as it is a present.

There must be some decent printers left in Norwich, but as I print my own I have no knowledge of them. Norfolk Camera Centre in Dereham do have a print machine for normal stuff, and also have (I think) an Epson R2400 "upstairs" for larger stuff. If they are not too busy they will do it while you wait. I know nothing off the cost - I have just seen other togs bring their cards in and get pics straight away.

So if I call them, I should be able to put the psd on my cf card and take it in to them?

I would give them a call first before you travel (unless you want to go to a camera shop and play with the toys!)

I take it you are staying in Norwich?

If you get really stuck I could do you an inkjet print tomorrow evening ... but you would have to come to me. I am about half an hour South of Norwich (Depending whereabouts in Norwich you are staying.)

Hey Tapp,

I managed to get it printed today.

Thank you for the generous offer, much appreciated!

Glad you got it sorted. (y)
If you are still in this neck of the woods at the weekend, Damien is organising a Broads boat trip. (Have a look in the meetings section.)

I saw it the other week mate, I am off back to Manchester on Thursday, so I am afraid I won't be able to make it.

For later reference - Rapture in Hall lane are excellent.

Back