Printing a sticker for a speaker.

Name
Jordan
Edit My Images
No
Hi all,
I have an epson RX560 and when im printing, the images look rubbish! It maybe due to the cheap ink, but they are really dark.

Basically what I want to achieve is to print onto some sticky back photo paper as i have some speakers in my front room that are picture frames.

Does anyone know where i can get some printing done on a good quality self adhesive paper, thats not too thick? Basically the whole front of the picture vibrates, so it cant be like card!

Any help would be appreciated. oh and they could really do with being a little bigger than A4.

Thanks all.

Hey Jordan I see you are not getting many replies bud,for what its worth I do a lot of vinyl work as in sings and such. Check out your local shopping mall and look for one of these people that do the portrait printing on the canvas. Also check out a local sign maker the ones that do wide format printing the kind that do vechile wraps, hope this gives you a bit of help.:wave:

Hi,
Yeah I was thinking about printing onto vinyl, do you think thats the best way? Rather than printing onto a self adhesive paper.
Jorda

Back