Printing and Framing help

Name
Andy
Edit My Images
Yes
Hi, have been off the forums for a while, although have collected some photos over the years and now have space to print and frame them.

I would really like it to be done by the same company for ease but can't find anywhere that does large prints.

I have 20MP and was hoping to maybe 36x24, but I also wanted it with a picture mount which is the bit I can't find.

Does anybody know good places to look for Printed, Mounted large prints?

Hi & welcome back :)

A couple of thoughts to bear in mind:-
1) getting printed, mounted and framed and hence sent "flat" the cost of postage could be large!
2) If you have a local framer who can mount & frame that might be an option as the prints in many cases will be sent to you rolled in tube keeping the postage costs low for that part of the process.

As I say just a couple of things to factor in.

It would be helpful to know where you are in the world. Here in Lincoln, we have Snappy Snaps who will print and frame and are very good. We have Speedfreame who also do both, are very good and expensive. Around Lincoln there are a number of people who will mount and frame but not print - mostly good with varying prices. I would ask in either a photographic shop if there is one locally or in an art shop.

Thanks,
That's a very good point - I am in Basingstoke and there is a Frame Maker and the prices seem to be very reasonable, I am going to see if they have a showroom and pop down.

There’s Whitewall who are online and very good but you do pay a premium for the convenience. I think your local option would be worth a try.

I can also vouch for SpeedFrame in Lincoln John, they’re great.

Back