Proper bird togger

Name
Mark
Edit My Images
No
td6VOULp_o.jpg

Last edited:
Lol, what are the chances of managing to get a shot like that!! Very well timed :)

PEANUT BUTTER !!!! and a lot of patience.

I hope it was proper bird friendly peanut butter.......as the stuff made for human consumption has salt levels that are very bad for birds!!!

I hope it was proper bird friendly peanut butter.......as the stuff made for human consumption has salt levels that are very bad for birds!!!

SALT FREE mate, only the best for our birds.

SALT FREE mate, only the best for our birds.

:banana: I would have anticipated nothing more appropriate............................but we need to keep things 'stating the obvious' for the uninitiated ones :thinking: who attend TP for the wildlife photography but know nowt about the "right way" to do things :clap:

:banana: I would have anticipated nothing more appropriate............................but we need to keep things 'stating the obvious' for the uninitiated ones :thinking: who attend TP for the wildlife photography but know nowt about the "right way" to do things :clap:
Totally agree, wildlife photography is all about the welfare of the subject and I believe that way it producers the best results.

What's not seen is the peanuts, meal worms, robin food, bird seed I placed around the area and the amount I topped up when I left the location. I'm sure that the birds welcomed the free offering at a time when food is scarce. If you would like to see more from this shoot then visit www.nottinghamwildlife.com and go to latest images. No birds were harmed in any way. Thanks for looking and all your comments. Mark

That's a very good image, well timed.
A concern of mine is that the tit would peck the front face of the lens (hopefully filtered), if it saw the reflection that close?

That's a very good image, well timed.
A concern of mine is that the tit would peck the front face of the lens (hopefully filtered), if it saw the reflection that close?
Lens cap is on.

Set up or not, that's pretty awesome, well done.

so made me smile Mark and like the rest in the link

PETA will be along to claim copyright on behalf of the bird behind the camera and I bet it didn’t get a model release from the one in front. I see endless lawsuits, or monkey business :(

First, I thought the camera body is going to melt, but It was an illusion to take a while to identify it, I hope the birds also with me to accept my intention. :) However, the amazing work, markblake!

Back