Psst!

Name
Rich
Edit My Images
Yes
Yeh I know the perch :D

042_433_zpsrjjg1u9p.jpg

Hi Rich, were do I start here on your shot,....Ok composition is not the best and its underexposed with harsh unflattering light , as you have said not the best perch ,a better shooting angle may have improved on the that ,not sure though ,no details at all in the blacks , nothing to highlight the eye ,apart from that I quite like it....;)

Hi Rich, were do I start here on your shot,....Ok composition is not the best and its underexposed with harsh unflattering light , as you have said not the best perch ,a better shooting angle may have improved on the that ,not sure though ,no details at all in the blacks , nothing to highlight the eye ,apart from that I quite like it....;)

Taken from about 90ft away Den and harsh sunlight.Short of climbing the barbed wire fence which according to the public notice I was not supposed to do :D,I took it from where I was.Given this I edited as close to how I seen it.Maybe there is something lacking in my memory board,at the end of the day it`s just a behavior shot as much as anything,but thanks for stopping by.

Back