Puffin

Lovely Steve. I've not been to Bempton for a few years now. Shame its so far from me. I used to live and work just outside Bridlington [emoji16]
Thanks Les, its only about 25 miles from me, but I don't go too often. I didn't even really go for the birds yesterday, just a stroll over the cliff tops.

- Lovely to see these beautiful birds Steve, well spotted and caught! :)
- what were the crowds like there?

Russ
Thanks Russ, its actually the first time I've seen a Puffin in the flesh, didn't realise they were so small.

It was busy, lots of people about, mind it was a nice day. They have some sort of one way system setup which most people were ignoring but the most annoying bit was people stopping on the narrow cliff path to look down on the birds and sea. It was impossible to keep a distance 2 feet in those circumstances never mind two metres.

Last edited:
Thanks Russ, its actually the first time I've seen a Puffin in the flesh, didn't realise they were so small. It was busy, lots of people about, mind it was a nice day. They have some sort of one way system setup which most people were ignoring but the most annoying bit was people stopping on the narrow cliff path to look down on the birds and sea. It was impossible to keep a distance 2 feet in those circumstances never mind two metres.
- Thanks Steve, I'm pleased you saw one - great aren't they!!
- I can imagine the problems along those narrow cliff tops, hopefully you remained safe :)

Russ

Back