Pulprit Rock - Portland

I like the slow shutter speed used in this image- superb

Les :)

Hi, I entered this in my local camera club on a whim because i liked it and won first place, my second cup of the season! I thought i would my share my success as usually i hide away with my photos in a dark room where they stay. View attachment 249275

One for the wall.

Thanks Steve, not sure about Iso it's an old photo so need to look but I be surprised if it's more than 400 as rarely shoot landscapes over that. How do I correct the colour fringing? Thanks for the help and comments

Thanks Steve, not sure about Iso it's an old photo so need to look but I be surprised if it's more than 400 as rarely shoot landscapes over that. How do I correct the colour fringing? Thanks for the help and comments

If you use lightroom it us under the develop tab - near where you tick the lens profiles.

I use Aperture 3 and manually have to correct it - on LR it's a tick box and it automatically does it for you.

Absolutely love the water movement. Caught that very well. Shame about the quality in the sky though imo.
One thing I hate is those long exposure, "smooth water" shots, but here there is just enough movement.
Agree that the sky looks a bit strange/unnatural.

Back