Question about holiday workflow

Name
Chris
Edit My Images
Yes
We've got a big holiday coming up and I'm trying to put together some sort of workflow to save on having 300+ photos to trawl through when we get back. I currently use LR for all my editing etc and also have LR Mobile on an iPad Pro (12.9) and shoot using an eye-fi card and import using Keenai, I then import these to a LR Mobile folder. This allows me to quickly cull, rate and carry out minor edits on the fly. Obviously all this is done on the full res picture. My question though is what happens next. I know when I look on my desktop I will see the LR Mobile folders but does this also copy the full res images and edits to my pic.

I'm fairly new to the whole sync thingy so all help gratefully received.

Not bothered with LR mobile myself as yet, but I think it just works with smart previews for syncing doesn't it? Normally it assumes you're working with the raw files on your computer, and it builds smart previews to sync to your mobile device. So I'd guess in this case you'd just end up with smart previews on your desktop until you brought the raws in separately.

If you're only expecting ~300 photos I wouldn't worry about it. Should only take what, about an hour to go through and edit and process when you get back?

Back