Quick hour out on my daily permitted exercise walk

Name
Gareth
Edit My Images
Yes
These were all took 5 minutes from my door. Me and kids went for our daily exercise walk that somehow coincided with sunset !!
Saw from a distance about 4 people and all wide birthed and vice versa. Compositions are a bit off as they're rushed shots as not to hang about too long and just keep to the circular walk back to the house.

No filters or tripod etc, just the camera and one attached lens as an added walk bolt on attached to me via a rapid strap.

Pentax K1 & D FA 24-70mm.

112mp pano image
Self Isolation Walk by Gareth Williams, on Flickr

Very nice indeed, I am very envious as I am one of the 1.5 million at risk, my walk is restricted to the bottom of my all too small garden.
But never mind better than pushing up daisies and at least all those jobs I have been putting off will get done.
As my wife says I have now got a "Round Tuit"

"Excellent" set of images, liking all of these very much with my fav' being #3.

George.

Those are fab, Gareth, you're blessed to have such amazing scenery on your doorstep, and the skill to capture it.

For #7 is the shot nice set for a walk from home

We're confined too and your last but one with the kids by the sea, between the two rock pillars has a lovely calming effect. :)

Better to stay in the garden than risk your life. I'm paranoid and when we get back in everything comes off, hands scrubbed and clean clothes on even though we haven't touched anything
According to ROSPA more accidents happen in the home than anywhere else, over 2 million a year..... makes you think... :exit:

According to ROSPA more accidents happen in the home than anywhere else, over 2 million a year..... makes you think... :exit:

Well my 8 year old this morning decided to do some jumping around the living room and fell over, put his tooth through his lip and its exited out via below his bottom lip
Now the blood has stopped and it bled a load we're now on the phone to NHS direct hoping to avoid a trip to A&E

Well my 8 year old this morning decided to do some jumping around the living room and fell over, put his tooth through his lip and its exited out via below his bottom lip
Now the blood has stopped and it bled a load we're now on the phone to NHS direct hoping to avoid a trip to A&E
Oh dear. One of my two sons (around that age) was a nightmare. We were in casualty virtually every week with something, accident prone doesn't come close. Thank goodness he's grown out of now... but I do wonder if all those bumps on the head had any effect... ;)

Back