R56 Mini JCW

Very sweet mate... looks a cracker. I used to have an all black R53 Works Mini which was such a hoot!

Very sweet mate... looks a cracker. I used to have an all black R53 Works Mini which was such a hoot!
Cheers[emoji106]I love the r53 supercharger whine, wouldn't mind owning one at somepoint!

Perhaps a less fussy background

The cranes spoil it for me. If it had just been over looking the water it would have been a lot easier on the eye. With it being a black car, a bit more light may have helped.

I've had 4 JCW's, 2 R56, an F56 and now an F54 JCW. Can't take the Mini out of the man.... :D

sell the mini and buy an m3 :LOL::LOL::LOL:

The problem with any M car is that they are just too fast. You can have as much fun in a Mini on damp road in North Wales... I know, I've done it in both, and I'd take the JCW every time.

I like the feel of these shots, maybe a slightly wider composition to give the car some breathing space in the frame. Keep an eye out distracting things you can either remove in camera or clone out e.g. your air freshener in the first shot! focus nearer the front so its all sharp there, and reflections could be cleaned a bit too.

Back