Race tail enders

Name
Adrian
Edit My Images
Yes
Did not turn out to shoot the race but just happened to be having a walk at the same time the race came past so I got a few of the leaders and a few of the tail enders when I got to the top. The resolution on the D810 is uber with loads of scope for cropping should you need to. I had the f1.4 stuck to the end of it.

Pendle-2015a.jpg

Pendle-2015b.jpg

Pendle-2015c.jpg

I think the 3rd is the best, the look on his face and the wider viewpoint adds so much more of the story.

Cheers - yes, puts the subject in perspective in this instance - for less favorable backgrounds the long end is often better!

Thought I recognised the reservoir. Did that race many moons ago - when I could run!

good spot.. nics pics.. :) i stick to start and finish.. wouldnt get me up there unless theres a bus :)

That last runner bears a passing resemblance to one of the green team but I'm pretty sure that Marc (@fabs) wasn't racing last weekend!

Hope you got some decent landscapes from the walk as well as these runners (or by this point, walkers!) who were a happy bonus for you. Personal favourite is number 3 for the same reasons already given.

(Like KIPAX, I would probably try for a lift up there rather than a walk!)

That last runner bears a passing resemblance to one of the green team but I'm pretty sure that Marc (@fabs) wasn't racing last weekend!

Git! I'm not that old!* :LOL:

*although I wish I was as fit!

Back