re-processed some of my images

Edit My Images
Yes
Ah ha ha! I didn't spot that but once you see it you can't unsee it!

1, 8 & 9 are very nice, I do find the processing very hit and miss throughout tho. I can see you're trying to create mood in some of the images, that is particularly hard to do in processing (especially in colour) as the temptation is always to push too far.

1 is to die for

I'm guessing the reflections? :)

1, 8 & 9 are very nice, I do find the processing very hit and miss throughout tho. I can see you're trying to create mood in some of the images, that is particularly hard to do in processing (especially in colour) as the temptation is always to push too far.

yeah, i can understand that. i tried to be "sensitive", although the original processing was certainly much more heavy handed.

I really like 9 with two being my next favourite

thankyou :)

I'm guessing the reflections? :)
Yes- it's also got the kindest processing. I have very conservative tastes preferring natural feeling renditions. It just works for me on every possible level and is the emotionally more appealing and uplifting picture. Number 9 (I assume somewhere on that dump Lewis) looks like a place where people go to kill themselves. It's a good photo but I just do not like it.

Yes- it's also got the kindest processing. I have very conservative tastes preferring natural feeling renditions. It just works for me on every possible level and is the emotionally more appealing and uplifting picture. Number 9 (I assume somewhere on that dump Lewis) looks like a place where people go to kill themselves. It's a good photo but I just do not like it.

not a bad guess, it was Tiree. Very bleak when we went there in November a couple of years back. The guy manning the hostel we stayed in was very down, after the summer season guests disappeared and he endured a long, miserable autumn. didn't help that he had trashed his windsurfboard either.

Back