Reading Half-Marathon 2015

Name
Dan
Edit My Images
No
My Wife ran in this marathon so thought i'd take my camera to get a few pics.

As well as the runners, there was this lady doing a wheelchair 'race', I believe she was the only one
1 Reading Half-Marathon 2015 - by dancook1982, on Flickr

This was the winning male with a time of about 1 hour 3 minutes
2 Reading Half-Marathon 2015 - Kiplagat by dancook1982, on Flickr

The winning female was at 1 hour 10 minutes
3 Reading Half-Marathon 2015 - L Partidge by dancook1982, on Flickr

Usain Bolt did not finish in the top three
4 Reading Half-Marathon 2015 - 9398 Rennison by dancook1982, on Flickr

5 Reading Half-Marathon 2015 - 11064 Mark Antony by dancook1982, on Flickr

My wife Louise still looking good for her post marathon interview, her time was 2 hours 10 minutes for which we are happy :)
6 Reading Marathon 2015 - Louise post-run interview by dancook1982, on Flickr

Nice action set there and congratulations to the lady in pink! :)

Quick recommendation: try a number of different styles of photography for an event like this for showing to us lot. For example, a wider, panned shot, closeup pictures of running shoes hitting the road, knackered people at the finish line etc.

Makes it all more interesting and demonstrates your skills.

Quick recommendation: try a number of different styles of photography for an event like this for showing to us lot. For example, a wider, panned shot, closeup pictures of running shoes hitting the road, knackered people at the finish line etc.

Makes it all more interesting and demonstrates your skills.

Fine ideas for being creative thanks, it's a shame it's so difficult to show my intended audience

it's a shame it's so difficult to show my intended audience

They are decent enough shots, but the above comment coupled with the fact that you've posted 790 images of the race to Flickr really underline what is happening to sports photography in this country.

They are decent enough shots, but the above comment coupled with the fact that you've posted 790 images of the race to Flickr really underline what is happening to sports photography in this country.

Good job I don't follow them from Marathon to Marathon, and waste my life way :D

Nor do I, but the official photographers do though.

I fail to see why you would post 790 images from a race.

Your 19 'best of' shots are easily enough to show off your skill.

Back