Really struggling with WB and saturation lately!

Name
Jason
Edit My Images
Yes
Hello everyone! I seem to be struggling with white balance and colour lately. Just looking for a few opinions on a couple of images if that’s okay?

Cheers! 29D69663-AA66-44BC-8941-B583077BFF78.jpeg3FA224AB-06D5-4766-AC80-08F4CFAB6C78.jpeg09CAF1A9-75B1-4AF4-A368-F265C15B10E0.jpeg

It might help if you were to say what you think is wrong with them.
Personally I would be more than happy with them, but then I don't know what colour they were so I can't really judge.

Last edited:
Jason, I took the first 2 photos into the LAB section of photoshop where you can really dig deep into the colours and white balance. Using the white areas as a starting point, each picture got a light change in colours to get perfectly neutral, but certainly nothing obvious, and the originals are definitely within the realms of looking natural as they are.

The only minor differences were the first was carrying a bit of magenta in the neutrals, and the frog, when 'neutralised' actually looked worse in my opinion, the greens went too yellow.

Thats all a bit technical, but what it showed me was that your originals are pretty close to being bang on in my opinion - natural colours

Hope that makes sense and helps a little

Mike

Guys,

The OP has not been here since May 2nd, so hopefully when he does return he will find all the replies a positive support & help to him :)

Back