Red Bow

That's something I have never seen - great capture

Les :)

Very nice Graham
You were very lucky with these amazing conditions

That's something I have never seen - great capture

Les :)

first and probably the last for me Les, I didn't know what it was called to I googled it to be honest.

That is pretty amazing. Never seen the likes of it myself!

There are a few pictures on line of similar phenomena and apparently they happen mostly when the sun is low in the sky.

The same here Jeremny, this was just after Sunset its to do with the other colours of a normal rainbow being dispersed more widely than the red.

My word - what a unique and marvellous set of conditions.

Fantastic processing and composition-tbh my critique is I wish you posted more on here.

It was Steve just glad I didn't cock up taking it couldn't beleive my eyes to be honest. Got a couple in the bag and run around trying to find the best foreground and stumbled on these tracks, as it always seem to be the way another 100 yards up the hill was a lovely old gate.

I should get on here on more Steve and must do that although done a lot in the last year, at least the lockdown as re-ignited my desire to do more.

Very nice Graham
You were very lucky with these amazing conditions

Cheers Alf I was and so nearly missed it was shooting probably 120 degrees away from this - down a hill using a track in the crop as a lead in line and that was the direction I had walked up and which led back to the car. I was just putting the gear away when I glanced behind me to see this and you may imagine a sort of panic/headless chicken mode kicked in

Back