Red Bull Art of Motion London 2011

bastic

A star
Name
Lukas
Edit My Images
Yes
Hi,
So on Saturday, thanks to TP Ive found out that there is Red Bull Art Of Motion 2011 competition taking place in London.
It was packed with people..I was quite close to the barriers armed with the longest lens I have...105mm F2 DC haha
So 90% of images had to be heavily cropped...but still thanks to d700 and quality glass they came out pretty good and I personally am chuffed with them!!

and due to lack of photoshop, I was unable to clone out some items/heads out of photos so apologies for that :)

Here is a sample of this event :

Red Bull Art of Motion London 2011-5.jpg by Lukasz Baszko, on Flickr

SPIDER-MAN was there!!!!

Red Bull Art of Motion London 2011-8.jpg by Lukasz Baszko, on Flickr

and we had some ladies there

Red Bull Art of Motion London 2011-17.jpg by Lukasz Baszko, on Flickr

Red Bull Art of Motion London 2011-31.jpg by Lukasz Baszko, on Flickr

Everyone is welcome to see full set here or go straight to slideshow

L.

Last edited:
#3 is a full-on action shot. A slightly faster shutter would have sharpened it a little. Good stuff.

#3 is a full-on action shot. A slightly faster shutter would have sharpened it a little. Good stuff.

it was 1/320s maybe could go faster, but it is one of the biggest crops I have done that night :)

oh, and thank you :)

Wish I went to this. How was it? Shot look good btw.

it was brilliant:)
shame I was bit on a side and not anywhere upstairs....
still enjoyed the tricks they pulled out

As said on the other thread... I am very disappointed to have missed this:bonk:

For me number 4 stands out, says it all and is a good advert for the event.....perhaps you should ask Red Bull if they want to buy it.:shrug:

perhaps you should ask Red Bull if they want to buy it.:shrug:

I was approached by Red Bull regarding those photos.
gave them proofs in low res, and if they decide to get any of them, they will buy them off from me :)
fingers crossed

Hey Lukas

After being the one suggesting the meet im ashamed to say i never went as no one was up for it :(

youve got some great images and Woo Hoo about Red bull, I hope they buy some stuff from you...(y) ill be looking out for some more parkour though to go to and will post a meet if i find some!

Hey Lukas

After being the one suggesting the meet im ashamed to say i never went as no one was up for it :(

youve got some great images and Woo Hoo about Red bull, I hope they buy some stuff from you...(y) ill be looking out for some more parkour though to go to and will post a meet if i find some!

Back