Red Cross

Edit My Images
No
In Trujillo, Colombia

35040885042_04f3fb181d_b.jpg

must admit when i opened this my first thought was "hmm, its a door" and very nearly closed the tab and moved on, then i looked again and noticed the no assault rifles sign at which point my second thought became "hmm, that's actually a pretty damn cool find" :LOL:

Scary place :eek:

my old christian fellowship in manchester have an ongoing pastoral group in columbia...
the fellowship have a large group of columbians in the congregation

There are a lot of "cristianos" in Colombia these days. The women wear long skirts to identify themselves.

For me it's a failed composition. It's really mid range, not focused on detail & not capturing the whole image? Lacking commitment? Sorry

Well I used that as a direct translation but you wouldn't want to use "Señor Sapao" in Colombia or probably Mexico because the colloquial meaning is a snitch. To tell on someone (as in be a witness) is to "sapiar". Anyway I always loved Wind In The Willows.

Well I used that as a direct translation but you wouldn't want to use "Señor Sapao" in Colombia or probably Mexico because the colloquial meaning is a snitch. To tell on someone (as in be a witness) is to "sapiar". Anyway I always loved Wind In The Willows.
We still watch it..the original..it's the voices...

Once a toad, always a toad..

You posted in Sharing & critique so I thought I'd give my opinion. Sorry if I was wrong...

You keep apologizing but there's no need. Of course opinions are welcome in the "Sharing & Critique" forums.

Back