Wild Red Deer selection

31245 in order of pref lol I really like 1 I might change my mind later :)

Those are some lovely lovely frames Russ stunning creatures really well caught there's a real energy to all the frames !!

stu

Nice set Russ, I didn't get anything like these this year. (y)

"Cracking" set of shots Russ, liking all of these very much.

George.

Cheers Les :)
....are these captive Reds ?
....not captive as they are free to roam the Chatsworth vast estate, so I guess you might class then as semi-wild perhaps? Some have escaped the estate and now are truly wild on a nearby moor - they must be my next challenge.

Russ:)

Cheers Les :)

....not captive as they are free to roam the Chatsworth vast estate, so I guess you might class then as semi-wild perhaps? Some have escaped the estate and now are truly wild on a nearby moor - they must be my next challenge.

Nice images Russ.

The wild ones on the moors are decendants of the escapees, so yes truly wild. I try to get up there each rutting season, but only managed a couple of trips this year. Thankfully I got a few decent shots.

Nice images Russ.

The wild ones on the moors are decendants of the escapees, so yes truly wild. I try to get up there each rutting season, but only managed a couple of trips this year. Thankfully I got a few decent shots.
- many thanks Chris:)
- I've seen and heard some of the Big Moor herd at a distance at rutting time, but never got a decent picture, unfortunately.

Russ

- many thanks Chris:)
- I've seen and heard some of the Big Moor herd at a distance at rutting time, but never got a decent picture, unfortunately.

Russ

You need to borrow my pop up hide mate ( oh no you don't) you need to buy one :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Les :)

- Come on Les! As one Yorkshireman to another, you know I never buy anything if I can beg or borrow it :p:p

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: In Yorkshire to Borrow- means never giving it back as well you know :)

Les :)

PS have you finished with that Lawnmower I let you " Borrow" back in 2000 ????

Excellent shots and they convey just how menacing these guys can be during the rut.

Back