Wild Red Fox

dragonfly

Advertiser
Name
Des
Edit My Images
No
I have been photographing this vixen since she was a cub. One time she snuck up behind me and ran off with one of my small waterproof pouches - it was later retrieved near the den. This was the last frame I took of her couple of summers ago. Although it's clear that she still recognised me, she was a lot more wary. This is a good sign, as country foxes are heavily 'controlled' by farmers rearing game birds. As a nature lover and photographer, I find them interesting and a photogenic subject.

D810, 500/4, ISO1600, 1/200th.

vixen.jpg

Des if you have time could we see a few more of her please? It must of been such a wonderful experience to photograph her for so long,can't help but ask for more . Cheers for the back story. I've spent time at a couple of den's never with a camera,something I'd love to have a crack at one day!!

Love this image!! I like the portrait orientation it works well with both her and the tree in the bkg, low POV loadsa mush and a sharp beastie,what more could a guy ask for:D.

TFS

stu

A thing of beauty, both the image and the fox.

Something I have to do.

Des if you have time could we see a few more of her please? It must of been such a wonderful experience to photograph her for so long,can't help but ask for more . Cheers for the back story. I've spent time at a couple of den's never with a camera,something I'd love to have a crack at one day!!

Love this image!! I like the portrait orientation it works well with both her and the tree in the bkg, low POV loadsa mush and a sharp beastie,what more could a guy ask for:D.

TFS

stu
Playing with her sibling...

sibling.jpg

Ha ha now that is so cool thank you very much indeed. I'm not naturally drawn to B and W Des, colour is somehow special to me hard to put into words .

The prob with being me is I'm too polite to ask again b*gger init:LOL:

Des somethiing I don't say that oft,I really do admire your craft. You've put some hours into this haven't you;) I don't just mean foxes either

thanks muchly, def worth bothering you for. wonderful image making !!

:D Yup,that's right up my street Des. To have the subject illuminated like that with darks fore and aft is just lovely. The cub just jumps of the screen. I guess more so than the B& W for me because of the impact of the colours

Des thanks, a joy for me and all the other members here:cool:

Lovely images, of a beautiful wild creature. Well done

Back