Red Grouse

Name
Mike
Edit My Images
Yes
Excellent set Mike (y)

The second is my pick, quite majestic pose!

just a rough idea…

Red%20Grouse.jpeg

A very nice set Mike.

Number 1 is my favourite, love the angle with the foreground mush and the way he's looking into the light.

The second is a nice pose, but if you could have got a little bit lower then you might have been able to lose the rock behind him which is a little bit distracting.

3 and 4 are simple portraits but both well executed and high on quality. 4 in particular has the perfect head angle and really nice light.

Mike

Thanks again all.

A very nice set Mike.

The second is a nice pose, but if you could have got a little bit lower then you might have been able to lose the rock behind him which is a little bit distracting.

Mike

Thanks Mike. Sadly I was too scared to move (despite being in my bag hide) as they are very skittish around here (unlike the Yorkshire birds) and was afraid of it flying off.
fantastic shots Mike, is there many birds up there, was thinking of going there a few years back.

Cheers Mark. Definitely worth a wander up there either at first light or dusk as there is a decent population up there. Nightmare to get close enough to photograph though!

Back