Red Kites, Dumfries.

Name
Keith
Edit My Images
No
Were you there on Sat'?

Were you there on Sat'?

No Tom was there today. On holiday for the week down here, so thought I go a see them.
Amazing sight, there was about 70-80 of them according to the guy from the RSPB.

I was there on sat', first for a while, didn't know they had done up that byre with the decking.
You going to see the ospreys at Threave castle?

I was there on sat', first for a while, didn't know they had done up that byre with the decking.
You going to see the ospreys at Threave castle?

I didn't know there was Osprey's Threave Castle. Think I might be going tomorrow now.
Thanks for that bit of info:)

The national trust gardens had a hide up the back of the house area if still there, that's where i got my first Scottish nuthatch visiting the feeder many moons ago.
You'll be unlucky if you don't get obliging red squirrel at the rspb ken dee reserve and willow tit,nuthatch

That first shot is a cracker! they're unbelievably quick and agile aren't they

Thanks Overexposed. First time I tried this, they were so close and as you say unbelievably and agile. 380 pictures and about 25 keepers, so quite happy.

The national trust gardens had a hide up the back of the house area if still there, that's where i got my first Scottish nuthatch visiting the feeder many moons ago.
You'll be unlucky if you don't get obliging red squirrel at the rspb ken dee reserve and willow tit,nuthatch

I hope I get the chance to see the above mentioned birds and a wee red squirrel would be great, not seen one for a few years.

First is a belter, these aint easy.

Back