Red Sky

Spectacular!

Beautiful Tom, nice the way that fiery sky picks up on the driftwood too. Great colours in the sky.
I drove to work this morning toward this thinking some lucky B is going to be in the right place at the right time for this sunrise!
Nice Job well done(y)

What a fantastic image, such amazingly rich colours and well composed. Terrific shot!

Thats a lovely simple shot and just my type of thing.

Last edited:
Yup, really like this! Well done. Image is sharp also! Mind if I ask if this is a focus stack or did you focus 1/3rd?

Very lovely.
Had some colour in the sky similar to that in these parts this morning.

"Excellent" shot Tom, nothing more to be said.(y)

George.

Thanks everyone :)

Yup, really like this! Well done. Image is sharp also! Mind if I ask if this is a focus stack or did you focus 1/3rd?

It's a single image & I used a focal point roughly a third up from the bottom. I find when I'm shooting that wide I rarely need to focus stack due to the large DOF.

Cheers T

I love this! It makes me think of the remnants of a battle scene on another planet ... or something!

What a morning.....what a shot! :clap:

What a fantastic sky. That driftwood was the perfect choice.

Very jealous as the sky wasn't that good in Dorset this morning.

Smashing shot, everything just click into place on this one, and I don't even want to comment on the colors they are just amazing.

This is gorgeous. I love the tones and the foreground interest is excellent. Lovely work.

I think the driftwood works really well, just adds another level to a colourful image

Back