Red Squirrel Portrait

SKM

Edit My Images
No
A close up from Brownsea this week

stan

16956914412_e2c2272f69_c.jpg

I like that.

Very nice. :) Personal preference but I would probably increase the saturation just a little to give it a bit more punch.

I agree with @Amp34, just a touch more colour would lift it a great deal. Still a fantastic shot though. I'd be well chuffed with that!

That is brilliant.:)

Great photo, I'd be pleased with even seeing a Red Squirrel

The edited version is a real improvement. Superb.

Stan,
You have to love Reds.
Nice set on Flickr, I enjoyed them a lot.
Indeed you are lucky having access so near to you.
Alan

Much better! Cracking photo.

I too prefer the edit- good capture Stan.

I'm planning a trip to Radipole RSPB on Friday 10th April, will be staying hotel in Poole that evening and on to Brownsea Island on the Saturday morning 1st boat

Is the spot behind the church still active?

Les ;)

Cheers Dave and Les

Is the spot behind the church still active?

still the place where I am getting the shots although on the past two visits there was little or no sightings of them early in the morning (10.30 - 11.30) but they all seemed to come out to play at lunchtime

Stan

Cheers Dave and Les

still the place where I am getting the shots although on the past two visits there was little or no sightings of them early in the morning (10.30 - 11.30) but they all seemed to come out to play at lunchtime

Stan

Thank you Stan, I shall bear that in mind when I visit

Les

Thank you Stan, I shall bear that in mind when I visit

may have changed again Les - there were none at lunchtime earlier in the week but I did play with 3 for an hour when i got there

Stan

Really must visit Brownsea again sometime (sooner rather than later???) Reds are always a delight to see but especially so in the wild.

The re-edit with boost is a cracker...... His dirty nose is so funny.

Back