Red squirrel

Fantastic shot, do you have any more info about the image, location, lens used?
These little creatures are pretty rare now, great capture, very well done!!! Mark.

Taken at formby point on the eastern side of the woods,there is not much activity at that end and when you do get the sun out you get some nice light for around a hour , if you get lucky like i did on the day you can catch them . It as been a spot i have been visiting for around 4 months , most of my squirrel shots are on the west side of the woods and when they do do decide to come out you usualy get about 30mins of activity but the light is not good .You should find all the exif settings in tact on the photo . dennisgreenwoodphotography.co.uk

Last edited:
Taken at formby point on the eastern side of the woods,there is not much activity at that end and when you do get the sun out you get some nice light for around a hour , if you get lucky like i did on the day you can catch them . It as been a spot i have been visiting for around 4 months , most of my squirrel shots are on the west side of the woods and when they do do decide to come out you usualy get about 30mins of activity but the light is not good .You should find all the exif settings in tact on the photo . dennisgreenwoodphotography.co.uk

Thanks Dennis.

Back