red squirrel

That`s a great shot but I cant help but see some artefacts around the tail and chest area, was this cut out or something cloned out?

That`s a great shot but I cant help but see some artefacts around the tail and chest area, was this cut out or something cloned out?
Decoupage springs to mind, not a fan of replacement backgrounds or cut out and blur backgrounds unless done especially well, it always looks like decoupage to me. On another note it is good to play with your photos to gain pp experience. Not everyone notice these artifacts but they stick out big time for my eye unfortunately.

Last edited by a moderator:
could be foreground element out of focus that make it look like this?
great picture but very tight framing.

Decoupage springs to mind, not a fan of replacement backgrounds or cut out and blur backgrounds unless done especially well, it always looks like decoupage to me. On another note it is good to play with your photos to gain pp experience. Not everyone notice these artifacts but they stick out big time for my eye unfortunately.
yep cloning on tail area nothing done on chest ,noticed it before posting but im not that fussed enough to re-do it..just playing around with p.p to take the boredom away

yep cloning on tail area nothing done on chest ,noticed it before posting but im not that fussed enough to re-do it..just playing around with p.p to take the boredom away
Like I said it is good to play and the more you do the more you hone your PP'ing skills. ;)

"Cracking" wildlife shot Jeff, nothing more to be said.

Back