Red Squirrels

Name
Bob
Edit My Images
Yes
The light is a struggle there on an overcast day.

Nice to see them with tufty ears, they didn't have that when I did them last August. Number 4 for me.

The light is a struggle there on an overcast day.

Nice to see them with tufty ears, they didn't have that when I did them last August. Number 4 for me.
Thanks. I like number 4 too, just a pity that I didn't get the feet in :)
They're fast little blighters, you need to be quick.

I struggled when I was there as it was a dull December day, especially difficult under the trees. It just made me want to go back on a bright day :)
Number 4 is pick of the bunch for me too

I struggled when I was there as it was a dull December day, especially difficult under the trees. It just made me want to go back on a bright day :)
Number 4 is pick of the bunch for me too
Thanks. Can't wait to go again.

As already mentioned, Its a shame about the Noise, but a brilliant set of poses, I'd be chuffed with them too (y)

No 4 for me. They are beautiful creatures but as you say they are quick on their feet. Where was the location?

Noise or no noise, you've taken a stunning set of pictures there. My congrats to you.

1. 2. 3. 4. for me Robert:clap::clap::clap::clap: great set. In poor conditions. If you think Oh. these will be no good IS to high there will be lots of noise,. and then you don't bother, we would then loose out by not seeing great poses. Some noise must be acceptable in my opinion. I wonder how many great pics we do not see because of a bit of noise. Thanks for sharing(y):)

1. 2. 3. 4. for me Robert:clap::clap::clap::clap: great set. In poor conditions. If you think Oh. these will be no good IS to high there will be lots of noise,. and then you don't bother, we would then loose out by not seeing great poses. Some noise must be acceptable in my opinion. I wonder how many great pics we do not see because of a bit of noise. Thanks for sharing(y):)
Thanks. I know what you mean. I'd rather have the ones I got than none at all.

Back