Red Squirrels

3 great takes G,for me the last is simply stunning I adore the bkg if they ain't crops I kinda wish you'ld have put a bit more space around one and three especially at the foot of the image/s maybe that tiny white spot / on a whisker?? top of the mouth could be cloned if you like that sort of thing,in 3

three lovely lovely images Graeme but WOW I like the last :cool:

stu

3 great shots, love them all but 2nd one is definitely my favourite, Well done:clap:

3 great takes G,for me the last is simply stunning I adore the bkg if they ain't crops I kinda wish you'ld have put a bit more space around one and three especially at the foot of the image/s maybe that tiny white spot / on a whisker?? top of the mouth could be cloned if you like that sort of thing,in 3

three lovely lovely images Graeme but WOW I like the last :cool:

stu
Thanks for the comments Stu. The first two are crops, but to remove empty space from around the top in the first shot and most of the big blue area which was clear sky and very distracting. in 2 it was to get rid of the light area at the top as far as I could. I will have to keep an eye on the focus of the image being low in the shot in future, which I have noticed a little bit since changing my glasses (although I don't know exactly how this would effect it).
I don't think 3 is cropped, I think it was one of 3 that were trying to get close in then pull back and this one worked best. To be fair I hadn't even noticed the white spot, but now you mention it I cant help but look at it :)
I will have another play with it when I get time, but thanks for the feedback.

It's the funniest thing:LOL: we shot some Roe last night( it was amazing !! I wasn't, the experience was!! ) I got a spot on a wisker I didn't see....... my lass pointed it out:oops: :$ once ya see it.................................

G I shoot with glasses on, I own my failings,but my god they don't help with my photography. It's between me and my camera ,involves glass (reflective) steam up bla de bla
........ if the shape of your specs has changed i'd lay a bet that will mess with close framing ! You are not quite mounting your eye to the spot you did previously, might that be it mate??

lovely lovely set of images but that last !!

G I shoot with glasses on, I own my failings,but my god they don't help with my photography. It's between me and my camera ,involves glass (reflective) steam up bla de bla........ if the shape of your specs has changed i'd lay a bet that will mess with close framing ! You are not quite mounting your eye to the spot you did previously, might that be it mate??

lovely lovely set of images but that last !!
Thanks, glad you like them.
As for the specs, not only has the shape changed but Im using varifocals (hence the glasses are deeper to allow the gradient to happen, I used to wear quite shallow ones). Its something I am going to have to try to keep an eye on (sorry, bad pun, but you know what I mean :D )

Back