Reed Bunting

Nice capture Pete, though you are right it is a bit central and the RHS adds nothing except OOF twigs so if possible I would shift it by cropping to the right and adding to the left (if available) ... I would also check the levels too as I think it could do with a lift to the blacks :)

Nice shot, looks pretty sharp! I'd say yes cut a bit from the right as you're correct, it looks too central as it is.

Having said that, I just did a quick edit myself and couldn't find a crop I'd be happier with than yours so maybe I'm wrong.

Nice capture Pete, though you are right it is a bit central and the RHS adds nothing except OOF twigs so if possible I would shift it by cropping to the right and adding to the left (if available) ... I would also check the levels too as I think it could do with a lift to the blacks :)

Nice shot, looks pretty sharp! I'd say yes cut a bit from the right as you're correct, it looks too central as it is.

Having said that, I just did a quick edit myself and couldn't find a crop I'd be happier with than yours so maybe I'm wrong.

Thanks both.

The blacks just start to max on the tail feathers so yes maybe a bit more may improve it, I will have a play.

I couldn't get a crop I liked for either, and no real room on the left to add.

Again, will have a play.

Nice and sharp Pete, I do like it (y) but have to agree, it does sit a bit central, if its possible, a little more space to the left might help :)

Edit- I crossed posts with Roger above and for me, the crop does work better (y)

Last edited:
Back