Reflecting London

Name
Andrew
Edit My Images
Yes
I had a rare trip to London this weekend so took the opportunity to photograph some of the modern architecture as you don't get much of that in Cheltenham. It was a very grey day Saturday, so all the sky's were nearly pure white, which was a shame. I spent quite a while looking for reflection in the windows.

Reflecting Lloyds
by Idlefrog Photo, on Flickr

Reflection Squared

DLR

Seeing Red

Spider's Web

untitled-286.JPG

Great set of images Andrew, it's good to see you turned what could have been uninteresting shots (because of the weather) into something that is very pleasing to look at.(y)

George.

A very nice set, well spotted (y)

I think "rare trips" help you think outside the box and being somewhere new makes you think outside the box.

I was once again down the Glasgow Riverside, lovely conditions, got "perfect images" but it didn't get me fired up. I eventually got round to processing them. Something new can invigorate the soul.

Seeing Red and spiders web are very good, excellent even. Far more graphic and interesting than the first few which are much more 'std' reflection shots.

Thanks for everyones feedback.

I would like to go back and get some evening shots next time. I couldn't do that Saturday as I was going to a concert in the evening.

Andrew, this is a really lovely set of images!
I can completely see them printed huge in a foyer somewhere. :)

Nice set. And here's me thinking we were going to get shots of St Pauls from over the bridge. Or maybe some slow shutter shots of parliament.... :D

Nice set. And here's me thinking we were going to get shots of St Pauls from over the bridge. Or maybe some slow shutter shots of parliament.... :D
Nah they've done before what about that shot with Big Ben and Westminster from over the water!

Back