Reflections at Ranoch moor

Edit My Images
Yes
Have just come back from Scotland last night and have decided to have a look at some of the images anyway here's the first.

7278263432_896ec1f14a_c.jpg
[/url][/IMG]

Last edited:
Cracking image Steve, stood there once or twice myself and a very relaxing place to be. (y)

That is a lovely shot really captures the mood of the place well done.

Lochan na h-Achlaise has the ability to be so calm that it appears almost invisible at times and you've got yourself a lovely shot here.

Despite being one those over photographed loactions, it's one of the few I never tire of seeing or photographing.

Nice and fresh shot.

Thanks Neil, Kath, Phil and Marcin it's a very beautiful place and we were lucky with the fact it had had some snow the week before.

Steve.

Showing as 'Private' for me :shrug:

Good photograph of a beautiful part of the world. Did you shoot it as a panorama or did you crop it?

I hopefully have sorted it out now Gramps and Ricardodaforce, so you should be able to see it now..

Supernatural, this one was just a single shot taken with my siggy 10-20 and then cropped.. I have got some shots somewhere that I am going to stitch together...

Steve.

Edit... after just looking at the Exif , I think this image was taken with my nikon 18-200..

Last edited:
Very nice, weather has never been that good whenever I've been up there. For me the top of the mountain is a little close to the top of the frame though, looks slightly unbalanced.

Back