reflections

Name
Danny
Edit My Images
Yes
Would be interested to know which of these two photos people think is best. Having just had a little girl I'm having to find other ways to satisfy my photography itch as I dont have the time to go out much :)

thanks

Lakes5edit.jpg by danny jebb, on Flickr

Lakes5.jpg by danny jebb, on Flickr

I would go for the sky of the second…
though your watermark looks more like a disturbing
element than a watermark!

Haha, Someone made it for me a while back, forgot it was still on there :)

How do you mean the sky of the second? both photos are the same, I have just cloned the reflections of the mountains onto the water in the first :)

Danny

How do you mean the sky of the second?

I seem to see the clouds a tad punchier and there are more
details in the sky of the second! You don't see that too?

Maybe I edited the first a little more before adding the clone stamp to the reflections :) I uploaded the original months ago.

I was just seeing if people preferred the more defined reflections or the original :)
Danny

For me it would have to be the first one as I really like the reflection you have in that one. Both nice shots though.

Its the second one for me, the reflection is the water is correct for the scene and the ripples in the water. No 1 the reflection is just too defined to be correct.

Unless of course your selling it for post cards;)

Thank you, I think they are very subjective, For me the first looks better but you know it has had some work done in post processing. The second looks more natural but I dont think the reflections do the image justice

Back