Renaults at Donnington

Name
Pete
Edit My Images
No
Sun wasn't on our side and it seemed like the best place to get pics. It wasn't a bad spot and we saw a few accidents that we tried to capture.

renault-donny-IMG_8123-+2.jpg

renault-donny-IMG_8372-+1.jpg

renault-donny-IMG_8641-+10.jpg

#3 - Best accident we saw I think

renault-donny-IMG_8673-+12.jpg

#4 - Taking the same racing line.

renault-donny-IMG_8809-+14.jpg

#5 - Brolly girls and cardboard guys

renault-donny-IMG_8847-+17.jpg

renault-donny-IMG_8901-+18.jpg

#7 - Long day so he was a bit tyred

renault-donny-IMG_8927-+19.jpg

renault-donny-IMG_8929-+20.jpg

Brolly girls after work. I quite enjoyed the different take on them. One reading a hello style mag probably thinking "Hey I'm off the clock, no pics"

Nice shots Pete, especially #6 - great angle and depth of focus. :clap:

Thanks. That was a lucky shot really. We were shooting through a fence and I just held down the focus button hoping it would work out :)

With Rick on that , the use of DOF really brings out the action (y) .

Not processed any of mine yet , think my keep / bin ratio was possibly my worst ever :(

I think with events like these its understandable to have a poor ratio. I took over 700 shots and got it down to 27 I really liked. I think theres about 100 or so that are good shots that I liked. However theres only so many panning car shots you can take before its just another panning car shot, so I just cut it down to the best ones.

You need a bike/scooter/quad for these events so you don't have to spend 30mins walking to different places as there isn't really time for that :( Either that or know where to actually shoot from :D

Back