RESULT!!! Lions 3 - Poachers 0!

Nod

Tootles
Name
Nod (UK)
Edit My Images
Yes
Unfortunately poachers are not just in Africa. My brother in law was on a riverbank in a tiny village in rural west wales with a friend.

They noticed a huge net across the river and went to cut it.

Then a guy jumps out from behind a bush with a double barrel shotgun and threatened to murder them if they touched it.

Unfortunately poachers are not just in Africa. My brother in law was on a riverbank in a tiny village in rural west wales with a friend.

They noticed a huge net across the river and went to cut it.

Then a guy jumps out from behind a bush with a double barrel shotgun and threatened to murder them if they touched it.

I thought many rural police forces have wildlife & anti poaching officers.........a call to them surely worthwhile??? Especially when threatened with lethal force !!!

I love the idea that the residents of the reserve have formed their own police force. I wonder if they lionise its members? :coat:

Live by the sword and die by the sword and all that.

Whilst I value human life above animal life there is something deliciously wonderful about a criminal dying in the act of comitting a crime. A bit like that guy who broke into Tony Martins house and got shot, and the guy this year that got stabbed by a homeowner in the act of burgarly. Proper justice :D

Last edited:
Back