RHCP

MWHCVT

In Memoriam
Name
Matthew
Edit My Images
Yes
Give it time it's only been up a few minutes, I actually rather like it but I'd either correct the white balance to take out the extreme sodium yellow, or is convert it to black and white

OP
OP
Rs500chad
Name
Richard
Edit My Images
Yes
It's ok mate. I just thought nobody could see it as I thought I'd done something wrong.

I'll try it in BW, thanks.

Name
Murray
Edit My Images
Yes
Ahhh... "under the bridge". I see what you did there lol.

I like it. Nice symetry, although I've never been a fan or the orange hue given off by street lights. I think a cool blue hue or b&w would work well.

MWHCVT

In Memoriam
Name
Matthew
Edit My Images
Yes
It's ok mate. I just thought nobody could see it as I thought I'd done something wrong.

I'll try it in BW, thanks.
You might find it useful to set up that when ever you start a thread or post in a thread it automatically watches the thread, that will ensure that you then get a little notification in the top right of the forum of any activity on the thread (y) you can set that up on this page

http://www.talkphotography.co.uk/account/preferences

It's the first box on the options you would want to tick (y)

OP
OP
Rs500chad
Name
Richard
Edit My Images
Yes
:)

I like it. Nice symetry, although I've never been a fan or the orange hue given off by street lights. I think a cool blue hue or b&w would work well.
One of my favourite songs mate.

Will try it in BW.

OP
OP
Rs500chad
Name
Richard
Edit My Images
Yes
You might find it useful to set up that when ever you start a thread or post in a thread it automatically watches the thread, that will ensure that you then get a little notification in the top right of the forum of any activity on the thread (y) you can set that up on this page

http://www.talkphotography.co.uk/account/preferences

It's the first box on the options you would want to tick (y)
Thank you.

OP
OP
Rs500chad
Name
Richard
Edit My Images
Yes

Is that your car in your picture? I have a moonstone 500 mate.

Name
Matt
Edit My Images
Yes
I like it, nice geometric shapes and interesting reflections. As has been said I'd like to see it with a different white balance, but the yellow sodium does give it a certain not displeasing effect.

OP
OP
Rs500chad
Name
Richard
Edit My Images
Yes
I like it, nice geometric shapes and interesting reflections. As has been said I'd like to see it with a different white balance, but the yellow sodium does give it a certain not displeasing effect.
Thanks, just going to try again.