RHCP

Name
Richard
Edit My Images
Yes
null_zps05271095.jpg

Comments welcome guys.

Give it time it's only been up a few minutes, I actually rather like it but I'd either correct the white balance to take out the extreme sodium yellow, or is convert it to black and white

It's ok mate. I just thought nobody could see it as I thought I'd done something wrong.

I'll try it in BW, thanks.

Ahhh... "under the bridge". I see what you did there lol.

I like it. Nice symetry, although I've never been a fan or the orange hue given off by street lights. I think a cool blue hue or b&w would work well.

It's ok mate. I just thought nobody could see it as I thought I'd done something wrong.

I'll try it in BW, thanks.

You might find it useful to set up that when ever you start a thread or post in a thread it automatically watches the thread, that will ensure that you then get a little notification in the top right of the forum of any activity on the thread (y) you can set that up on this page

http://www.talkphotography.co.uk/account/preferences

It's the first box on the options you would want to tick (y)

:)

I like it. Nice symetry, although I've never been a fan or the orange hue given off by street lights. I think a cool blue hue or b&w would work well.
One of my favourite songs mate.

Will try it in BW.

You might find it useful to set up that when ever you start a thread or post in a thread it automatically watches the thread, that will ensure that you then get a little notification in the top right of the forum of any activity on the thread (y) you can set that up on this page

http://www.talkphotography.co.uk/account/preferences

It's the first box on the options you would want to tick (y)
Thank you.

Is that your car in your picture? I have a moonstone 500 mate.

I like it, nice geometric shapes and interesting reflections. As has been said I'd like to see it with a different white balance, but the yellow sodium does give it a certain not displeasing effect.

I like it, nice geometric shapes and interesting reflections. As has been said I'd like to see it with a different white balance, but the yellow sodium does give it a certain not displeasing effect.
Thanks, just going to try again.

I like them both, its a nice photo. Could be my eyes but does it need a slight anti clockwise tilt?

I know what you mean mate. I think it's because the path runs downhill to the right. :)

Back