Rhosilli sunset...

Absolutely gorgeous. I've been to Rhossili many times, but never at sunset with a camera. I'm deeply envious.

That wreck gets smaller every year. I've got shots taken about 1990 and there was a lot more of it then. Walking down is fun. Going back up isn't though :( Nice sunset of it.

That wreck gets smaller every year. I've got shots taken about 1990 and there was a lot more of it then. Walking down is fun. Going back up isn't though :( Nice sunset of it.

This is the most I have seen exposed of the wreck.as you say,down is easy...back up is a killer,especially as I have a dodgy hip that needs replacing!

“Excellent” shot, nothing more to be said.

George.

This is the most I have seen exposed of the wreck.as you say,down is easy...back up is a killer,especially as I have a dodgy hip that needs replacing!
Nice pub at the top though for a stiff drink after the climb.... purely medicinal reasons of course... ;)

It's a really easy correction to make - what filters do you use - bit of casting (topaz) in the sky, relative to the reflection.
I use a mix of hitech formatt,lee and nisi filters.i was using a formatt 3 stop soft ND grade,and a formatt 3 stop ND.i an slowly replacing all my formatt filters with nisi ones though ..but they are so expensive...

You need to clean your filters or lens the shot is ruined for me. I bin plenty of shots in thar state from the beach and that with cleaning during shooting.

You need to clean your filters or lens the shot is ruined for me. I bin plenty of shots in thar state from the beach and that with cleaning during shooting.

I do regularly clean my filters,normally when I get home after every trip.there was very little wind,and no sea spray to dirty them,so I have either done a poor job of cleaning them,or something has gotten onto the filters or lens..thank you for pointing it out to me!

Back