Rhyd-dhu sunrise

Edit My Images
Yes
We were up in Snowdonia last weekend, beautiful place with a house overlooking Snowdon, great pub. Mostly wet on the Saturday when we walked up snowdon and grey weather sunday, but Monday morning I was up and walking for sunrise over Snowdon turned around and for 15 mins, the mist rolled in, the sky was the clearest it had been, warm golden sunshine lit the landscape and it was magical.

162962309.jpg

Stunning place, I'm already planning to return to walk some more.

We took our 6 year old daughter up the Rhyd dhu path last summer. Some amazing views from that side of snowdon. Really nice image :)

The plan was to walk the path, but it was so wet anywhere off the initial path, very muddy or under water.

Some other images from that morning walk

162964173.jpg

162964174.jpg

162964175.jpg

162964176.jpg

162964184.jpg

Some lovely shots there, want to get back to Snowdonia myself now I have a tripod to try some landscape shots.

Thanks
Grey and overcast (or raining) most of the long weekend, then as the sun came over the mountain about 7:15-7:30am there was this 15 mins of colour lit by early golden sun. one of those magical moments.

One of those teasers that make you think about returning :D

I'd like to see the first one a bit bigger, but from what I can tell the light looks nice and the low mist adds to it, well done.

Back