RIAT 2015 - Saturday

Name
John
Edit My Images
No
A few from the 1600+ I took yesterday, plenty more to go through (and delete). Really enjoyed the show, too many highlights to list really. Would have liked a little more blue in my shots but beggars can't be choosers...

Synchro 75 by JDE_Photography, on Flickr

Ramex Delta by JDE_Photography, on Flickr

Polish Mig-29 by JDE_Photography, on Flickr

Spirited Departure by JDE_Photography, on Flickr

Apache in the smoke by JDE_Photography, on Flickr

Zeus by JDE_Photography, on Flickr

Synchro Pair by JDE_Photography, on Flickr

Polish Takeoff by JDE_Photography, on Flickr

Great images although look slightly soft, not sure if thats Flickr doing it
The vulcan flew over West Swindon yesterday about 2pm?, the Osprey flew over low about 30 mins ago.

Number 7 of the Synchro pair is a stonker for me. The "smoke-on" just makes it...

Great set. If I hadn't seen it with my own eyes I would have said no 12 was upside down.

Synchro pair yes is a great shot but all are fab...:)

Excellent set, number 7 is my favourite, never seen a Red Arrows shot like that before.

I have literally just walked through the door a few minutes ago after getting back from RIAT today .... started very downcast but certainly perked up this afternoon.

A good set and some great captures - is he taking a shot / video in # 13 ?

Think the pilot in the Typhoon on # 1 is saying "Race you" to the Spitfire pilot ??? :D

Great set, the Apache against the smoke is excellent :clap:(y)

I was out in the fields, opposite side of the runway to the crowd, didn't get anything near as good of any of the helicopters :facepalm:

Great series of shots.

I went to Totterdown Hill park and view which is just North of the runway, really neat when the jets come right overhead.

Another vote for the Apache and also great capture of the Ramex Delta Mirages in #2.

Back