RIAT 2019 - Friday

Name
William
Edit My Images
Yes
I managed to get to RIAT on Friday but the weather was not wholly conducive to flying. Combined with some poor technique on my part meant I didn’t get many good shots. Below are what I think are the best that I caught. Interested to know your thoughts:

I am gutted that I messed up the harrier take-off and landings. They were spectacular with the spray. I totally messed up the focus so what I got is super soft. I tried to “arty” it up a bit to cover up the mistake.

Thanks for looking. The rest of the album is here.

Some nice shots in the album and the weather and rain adds to the images IMO.

Cheers hadge. I guess I was hoping to achieve sharp and clear but should have adjusted expectations because of the conditions.

I very much like no's 1, 2 and 4 above. There's something very art-meets-technology appealing about slightly abstract parts-of-an-aircraft shots as in 1 and 2.

I very much like no's 1, 2 and 4 above. There's something very art-meets-technology appealing about slightly abstract parts-of-an-aircraft shots as in 1 and 2.

Lindsay, thanks. I do like trying to get the slightly abstract close-ups from aircraft when I can:

Back