Wild Richmond Park Red deer

Name
Darren
Edit My Images
Yes
My first visit to Richmond Park and will definitely be going back soon.

Attachments

• 1444651979431.jpg
    1444651979431.jpg
    71.1 KB · Views: 80
The stag is a bit dark, but I do like the colors in this. Have you done any post=processing to this?

…could have been a great shot if the imagery practices had not taken over the
photography and its rendition approach.

It is your right and privilege to opt for this approach but you can't count me in!

Last edited:
Yes there was a bit of processing done to this to try something out but it never looked much printed so went back to original after posting this.

Somewhat obnoxious reply Kodiac, a comment along the lines of over processed for your liking would have done but it makes you sound like you know it all. I tried a soft approach but in printing didn't do it for me either. If I bother posting on here in future I will send you the photo first to make sure it gets your seal of approval. ....

Somewhat obnoxious reply Kodiac,
…wasn't meant that way at all!
In this image, you have taken a direction that fit clearly under the tab "artistic intent"
in the imagery book. As such, you did a good job. My eyes see that the treatments
you performed on the shot are more an imagery look than a photographic one. I do
not mean you did wrong for the first look but you've gone too far to preserve the later look.
a comment along the lines of over processed for your liking would have done but it makes you sound like you know it all.
No! This wouldn't give justice to your effort! Cool imagery but too far for photography.
And since I'm mainly a photographer and not an illustrator, I formulated my comment
in a way that made the distinction. I may have been clumsy there too!

Maybe if you stop judging photos that you view as something you would not do and take them for what they are we could all be happy. It seems you act like a teacher giving marks on homework. Clumsy is not a word I would use but whether you like it or not c&c is meant to be helpful and your remarks were neither and the posts I have seen you make to other people's photos back that up.

Maybe if you stop judging photos that you view as something you would not do and take them for what they are we could all be happy. It seems you act like a teacher giving marks on homework. Clumsy is not a word I would use but whether you like it or not c&c is meant to be helpful and your remarks were neither and the posts I have seen you make to other people's photos back that up.

… /

Back