weekly Rick448 52 Challenge 2020 - Artificial plus technique added.

Nice office gym setup, must be a good company your work for.

We have 6 monthly fitness tests that are required to remain operational, the gym is there to allow workers to train to maintain their fitness levels., As companies go. I've worked for better, but also far worse. All in all it is an enjoyable and challenging job.

Nice mono shot and works well for high key. Looks like a lot of hard work though ;)

Nice little gym and nice technique. All our gyms are shut here (work and commercial) so I've been getting well acquainted with the pavements and trails near me!

Very nice home gym Rick. My garage is chock full of bikes, motorbikes and other assorted clutter. Something like that would be fantastic at the moment.
I think it works for high key. The range is restricted and bright :)

Hi Rick, I'm just trying to catch up with threads by looking at the latest images. The hard, shiny surfaces of your watch and the natural textures of wood contrast work well in your Time images, with the second one being my favourite, and the low POV and monochrome processing work well with the image of the gym equipment; lots of great lines in that one too (y)

Initial 'R' rapeseed field behind my house, I'm afraid this was a quick grab tonight in between coming home and going back out to work for a medical flight.

DSCF3053 by Rick Phillips, on Flickr

I like the PoV and the processing Rick. Nicely done.
Great photo. Was going to do something similar with my dumbells. Might rethink now.
Nice little gym and nice technique. All our gyms are shut here (work and commercial) so I've been getting well acquainted with the pavements and trails near me!
Very nice home gym Rick. My garage is chock full of bikes, motorbikes and other assorted clutter. Something like that would be fantastic at the moment.
I think it works for high key. The range is restricted and bright :)
Nice high key gym.
Works for me Rick fits High Key nicely composed.
Hi Rick, I'm just trying to catch up with threads by looking at the latest images. The hard, shiny surfaces of your watch and the natural textures of wood contrast work well in your Time images, with the second one being my favourite, and the low POV and monochrome processing work well with the image of the gym equipment; lots of great lines in that one too (y)

Thanks all, apologies I have been neglecting this challenge due to commitments at the moment, though I am trying to keep on track with the actual shots, albeit pretty rubbish...

I like your Rape shot nice bright colours, damn stuff makes me sneeze!

Thanks Clive, I wanted to get over the fence and dyke to get closer for a better perspective, but I didn't have time.

Very colourful. I would be tempted to crop out some of the foreground where there is little growing. I am missing shooting my favourite rape fields this year as they are more than a walk away :-(

A nice open feel to that Rick

Love this Rick; my parents back onto a field that often has rapeseed and I love how much brighter the place feels when its in bloom! I love how it appears to go on forever :)

A nice open feel to that Rick
Initial
Nice bright yellow in the rape flowers and not overly blue in the sky.
The blue and yellow look lovely together - I miss the smell of rape, although I think I like it more than it likes me!
Love this Rick; my parents back onto a field that often has rapeseed and I love how much brighter the place feels when its in bloom! I love how it appears to go on forever :)
Very colourful. I would be tempted to crop out some of the foreground where there is little growing. I am missing shooting my favourite rape fields this year as they are more than a walk away :-(
Thanks all, apologies, I've not had chance to respond.

Right, here is a quick catch up. I've managed to get half a day off so am going to try and get up to date in the next couple of days.

Here is the more than one of something shot, my first try doing multiple layers together like this. I will certainly try this again when time allows.

Natiya playing by Rick Phillips, on Flickr

A classic tech - and nicely done here :)

Works well Rick.
I must have a try at this myself sometime (when I have a tripod with me).
She certainly looks like she's having fun. :)
Thanks Tim. I never realised how easy it is to do.

Music - this is how I am mostly ilstening to my music these days, that is when cycling to and from work..

DSCF5383 by Rick Phillips, on Flickr

Colour ticks the boxes! :)

Nice close-up on the ears Rick, and liking the classic Colour image too.

Back