weekly Rick448 52 Challenge 2020 - Artificial plus technique added.

Great DOF... This is something I actually don’t own... needed loads and have to keep borrowing. Oops

Can't say much more about the great DoF used. Spots of bright colour really make it pop.

Household item
A little bright in the background I think, but overall I quite like it. The great use of dof and the colour of the drill, really lets you know what you're meant to be looking at.

Hi Rick,
Liquid - Lovely colourful shot. Nice inclusion of the surrounding fields too. I'm not sure you should be using that slide !
Household Item - That way madness lies. Surely weekends are for relaxing ;) Nice use of colour matching with the blues of the drill and background.

Liquid Nice a colourful image Rick.

Household - Great use of DoF

Thanks, much appreciated :)
A very useful item that Rick.
And as others have said, nice use of DoF too.

Thanks, very useful indeed, I love my Makita's :)

I like the muted PP on this good DoF too

Thanks, I was playing with Capture One trying to replicate some of the looks from ON1.

Great DOF... This is something I actually don’t own... needed loads and have to keep borrowing. Oops

I couldn't be without my bag of power tools :)

Lovely - as others have said the DoF hinting at the context really works.

Thanks, much appreciated.

Nice DoF on the drill and processing - I’m guessing slightly muted colours maybe? Anyway, it works.

Yep, muted colours for a different look :)

DOF spot on Rick, Good use of colour with the red.

Pete

Thanks, that was part of the plan, just playing with the PP to be honest.

Can't say much more about the great DoF used. Spots of bright colour really make it pop.

Many thanks :)

Nicely framed and good DoF. I like the processing too.

Thanks, I'm really liking Capture One :)

Household item
A little bright in the background I think, but overall I quite like it. The great use of dof and the colour of the drill, really lets you know what you're meant to be looking at.

Thanks, feedback much appreciated.

Hi Rick,
Liquid - Lovely colourful shot. Nice inclusion of the surrounding fields too. I'm not sure you should be using that slide !
Household Item - That way madness lies. Surely weekends are for relaxing ;) Nice use of colour matching with the blues of the drill and background.

Thanks Tim, I'll mention your comments to my wife!! :)
Nice shot of a nice tool.

Thanks Clive :)

Great colour and DoF.

Thanks, the 90 F2 is a cracking lens.

Interesting processing on your Household image. I like the colour and kind of high key nature of it.

Many thanks for the comments. :)

Hi Rick, nicely caught special people hiding away, trouble is now they have to shoot you!
Haha, our lot are a lot more subdued than their US counterparts that's for sure.

Nice crisp shot Rick. I had to laugh when I saw this as I was woken by one of these about 1am this morning.. think it was the same one that tried to take my chimney off yesterday afternoon! The local base tend to use our area for training. I am sure when we're out walking we are used for target practice :wideyed:
Perhaps I should try to photograph them one day!

Nope, can't make out who's in the bird. Nice bit of blur in the props.
Thanks Tim, I was struggling to get some blur and also keep the fuselage sharp, the rotors on those things are very slow.

Nice crisp shot Rick. I had to laugh when I saw this as I was woken by one of these about 1am this morning.. think it was the same one that tried to take my chimney off yesterday afternoon! The local base tend to use our area for training. I am sure when we're out walking we are used for target practice :wideyed:
Perhaps I should try to photograph them one day!
They have a certain sound to them for sure! We get them in quite often after they have been training near to us, sometimes we get 2 or 3 of these plus a gaggle of Apache's, which are also very impressive.

Nice idea for "hidden" Rick

Nicely done Rick and a clever idea for the theme.

Thanks, it was more of an after thought I have to be honest, but when I saw the guys in there I thought it fitted :)

Love the Chinook as how the pilots can throw these things around is just unreal, good shot and blur on the rotars.

Thanks Dave, they are super impressive for sure. (y)

Well she certainly likes colourful. She should be commended on her imagination.

Thanks, she certainly isn't short on imagination that's for sure. :)

Are you sure you didn’t build it go on you can tell us. Nice colourful image
Hahaha, I don't have the patience to mess about with that stuff... she doesn't need any help from me. :)

Very imaginative on her part. (y)

It's a small world after all
It's a small, small world ...

You're welcome Rick.
:D

Very imaginative on her part. (y)

You're welcome Rick.
Thank you :)

I really didn't need that ear worm...

Great build.. and lovely colourful image.

Back