Weekly Rick448 52 Challenge 2020 - Something old and technique added.

Name
Helen
Edit My Images
No
B&W for me. Good take. Almost a social commentary when we're eventually told that we can't leave our homes at all..

Name
Roger
Edit My Images
Yes
Mono processing in the first shot makes it for me.

OP
OP
rick448
Name
Rick
Edit My Images
No
Despite not having a lot of time, you've done a really good job there :)
Nicely composed, nice mix of colours and great for technique too.
Beautiful plant and nicely framed.
Lovely... especially for a "quick shot".
For the 'quick shot' that's very nicely done. great colours.
For a quick shot you did rather well. Great colours and lovely light!
I like the composition here, and the colours are great too. Nice job
Nice composition, lovely colours - what's not to like especially for a grab shot!
Thanks everyone, hopefully I will find some time on Monday to take a look at other's efforts. :)

OP
OP
rick448
Name
Rick
Edit My Images
No
Time - again, a quick grab in between sorting stuff out today, I was hoping to get a chance to get my studio lights out and do this properly, but alas no. I will try and do some better shots another time.

Time - For TP52
by Rick Phillips, on Flickr

OP
OP
rick448
Name
Rick
Edit My Images
No
I like the wooden substrate and the use of DoF, really works well (nice classic watch too ;) )
Thanks both, it doesn't get anywhere near the use it should nowadays, It shares its time with the PAM312, but for 95% of the time I wear my Garmin Fenix 5.

OP
OP
rick448
Name
Rick
Edit My Images
No
Nice composition and use of DoF I'd be happy with that for a quick set up.
Once I get time I am really goping to try something more planned, i'll start by making sure the watch is fully clean and dust free! :)
I quite like the angle of the 1st option Mark
I like that angle too, just a shame I wasn't able to control the shadows / reflections better, but this would have meant a lot of faffing about.
Think you picked the right one - and another very happy Fenix wearer - huge upgrade from the 2 I was wearing until about 18 months ago!
Fenix 5 is my first Garmin, I was using a Fitbit prior to this, it is hugely better in pretty much every way. :)

Name
Bernd
Edit My Images
Yes
That's a very nice setup you've got there, plenty of structure in the wood against the metal of the watch works very well! My favourite PoV is #2.

OP
OP
rick448
Name
Rick
Edit My Images
No
Here is my snappers choice and high key...

I am trying to send a bit of time in here while I am stuck here for 12 -14 hours a day.

DSCF3034
by Rick Phillips, on Flickr

Name
Bernd
Edit My Images
Yes
Wow, that's a well equipped home gym! I like the composition and the processing! That's very much high key!

OP
OP
rick448
Name
Rick
Edit My Images
No
Wow, that's a well equipped home gym! I like the composition and the processing! That's very much high key!
It’s actually at work. My home gym is much less well appointed.