Weekly Rick448 52'ers challenge thread. Dirty (technique) and Wide added.

Edit My Images
Yes
Jeez, that's a lot of toys :)

I really like this. The whole image is filled with fun and colour

Name
Dominic
Edit My Images
Yes
Full
Blimey that's bright and colourful, I think you could have gone with 'full colour spectrum'.
I agree with you, looking cluttered adds to the full look.

Name
Lee
Edit My Images
No
Hi Rich,

Fragile - It certainly is as your other photos show. You have a lovely view from your back garden.
Squashed - Great focus on the toy and a nice shallow DoF.
Time - Perfect fit for the theme. The composition is nicely framed by the tree. I think I prefer the mono version.
Full - Great shot that tells the story of a full day's play and probably a full day of tidying up too!
Drink - Lots of great shots there but I am going to go with your first shot. Very nice composition and colours.

OP
OP
rick448
Name
Rick
Edit My Images
No
Hi Rich,

Fragile - It certainly is as your other photos show. You have a lovely view from your back garden.
Squashed - Great focus on the toy and a nice shallow DoF.
Time - Perfect fit for the theme. The composition is nicely framed by the tree. I think I prefer the mono version.
Full - Great shot that tells the story of a full day's play and probably a full day of tidying up too!
Drink - Lots of great shots there but I am going to go with your first shot. Very nice composition and colours.
Hi Lee,

Thanks for taking time to comment, much appreciated :)

Name
Pete
Edit My Images
Yes
Hi Rick

Drink, I think the first one is best, nice simple Image, nice colours and sharp.
There is noise in most of the others and gin one is on a slope, did you empty the bottle:D

Pete

Name
Gareth
Edit My Images
Yes
Great pair of images there Rick!(y)

Dirty: Nice use of the technique, and it's a well thought out and composed image. I like the subtle reflections, though I would have cloned out that stray one at the top of the frame.
Interesting set of props however....they are props right?!;)
Wide: Fab wide angle image, with terrific punchy colours and a real summery, bright feel to it....nice!

OP
OP
rick448
Name
Rick
Edit My Images
No
Great pair of images there Rick!(y)

Dirty: Nice use of the technique, and it's a well thought out and composed image. I like the subtle reflections, though I would have cloned out that stray one at the top of the frame.
Interesting set of props however....they are props right?!;)
Wide: Fab wide angle image, with terrific punchy colours and a real summery, bright feel to it....nice!
Thanks Gareth, I hadn't noticed the top reflection as I thought it was on my screen. Never mind...

Loving the 10-24 lens, I'm happy to tick it with me :)