Ring Necked Parakeet

Edit My Images
No
Last edited:
There's thousands of these things in London, Peregrine Falcons have an easy target as do other Raptors. Even heard reports of Owls swooping down and taking them off a tree branch. Never seen that myself though.
I would love to see that with my camera in hand. Richmond park and Kensington Gardens are places to go for them.

There's thousands of these things in London, Peregrine Falcons have an easy target as do other Raptors. Even heard reports of Owls swooping down and taking them off a tree branch. Never seen that myself though.
I would love to see that with my camera in hand. Richmond park and Kensington Gardens are places to go for them.

Don’t fancy their chances around here then, it’s a happy hunting ground for various raptors in these parts.

Can I ask how far 'up North' this was and was it on it's own?......…..I've heard they can do lots of damage to soffit boards on houses getting in to the eaves to make nests.......not sure if that's true or not but I'm aware they have a powerful beak!

Back