Ripples at Sunrise

I like that Steve - the ripples make it

Nice Image ... were the ripples a rising fish?

Robin

No got fed up of waiting for them. :eek: If you look in the middle of the ripples you can see a black dot, that is the piece of wood I threw in to create the ripples.................:)

A really nice shot Steve, worth struggling to get up for, that reflection is really nice but I have a little crit, the sides are a tad dark imo and looking at the water I see I think some noise (hope im right)?

Beautifully simple image Steve.

Maybe not quite what you were hoping for when the alarm went off Steve, but you've pulled out a fine result with this one and you landed the wood in just the right spot composition-wise. :clap:

Last edited:
Nice one, frame is a bit heavy for my eyes, but a lovely image.

Smashing shot Steve great colour and a reflection to boot. What more could you ask for on an early rise :)

@sbowler579 I'm not feeling the fake starbust thing... ruins it. Frame is overkill to.

Everything else is working nicely though.

Smashing shot Steve great colour and a reflection to boot. What more could you ask for on an early rise :)

Cheers Steve, 5 mins later it had clouded over and never saw the sun again that day.

@sbowler579 I'm not feeling the fake starbust thing... ruins it. Frame is overkill to.

Everything else is working nicely though.

I appreciate your thoughts David, I am getting a tad carried away with it recently. :eek:

I like the ripple (man made or not - doesn't matter!) and the overall effect but not keen on the frame Steve!

Very nice Steve, beautiful colours and reflections, the ripple is a lovely touch. Have to agree about the starburst though, it's a lovely image and doesn't need it, I'd also clone that piece of wood out now you mention it!!

Last edited:
Back