riverside nature reserve Guildford

Did you not see the telephone wires?

There is still an image if you crop the top off to halfway up the trees and put the swan on an intersection of thirds.

Yes I saw the wires, I wasn’t particularly bothered by them, the session was more about learning than anything my photos aren’t going to be pleasing to the eye for quite some time lol
I’m still very much working on shutter speeed, aperture and iso once I’m happy I have a relatively good understanding I will be willing to travel to more distant scenic locations

Sometimes I think I’ve got a cracking shot only to come on here and remember I have a long way to go.

Yes I saw the wires, I wasn’t particularly bothered by them, the session was more about learning than anything my photos aren’t going to be pleasing to the eye for quite some time lol
I’m still very much working on shutter speeed, aperture and iso once I’m happy I have a relatively good understanding I will be willing to travel to more distant scenic locations

Sometimes I think I’ve got a cracking shot only to come on here and remember I have a long way to go.

Good response. Love it. Keep on going and look for what you can do, even with a dodgy image.

Back