Road Trip

Name
Will
Edit My Images
Yes
A few shots i took whilst out on a little jaunt around the south west last week. First time i've been out and about with the camera in a while. Taken in Bude at Widemouth Bay and Porlock Weir, North Devon.
Comments and cc welcome and appreciated. Cheers then, enjoy.

IMG_4423.jpg

IMG_4439.jpg

IMG_4493.jpg

IMG_4501.jpg

IMG_4502.jpg

… Love 1 and 2.

The conversions need a DRL tweak, to start with,
that would result in better DR and micro contrast.

A suggestion…

IMG_4501pp.jpg

from your post
IMG_4501.jpg

Last edited:
Cheers for your responses. I don't know that i can see any difference Kodiak tbh. Will have a go and see what i can do. I wonder if my problem or part of it is that i'm working on a laptop and perhaps not seeing a true representation as you might on a calibrated monitor.

I wonder if my problem or part of it is that i'm working on a laptop and perhaps not seeing a true representation as

For my operations, it is necessary that I invest
in the better gear but your laptop may be tuned
and tweaked to perform very well in this regard.

Thanks Kodiak. Yep that did help i can see the difference now. Will repost in a bit once i've had a tweak and have look into tuning my screen to optimum spec.

Right. Better?

IMG_4493.jpg

IMG_4501.jpg

IMG_4502.jpg

And another from the same day which i've tuned a bit as well with the above advice in mind.

IMG_4512.jpg

Not bad… quite some improvement!

From your own late jpg rendition, I read this

IMG_4493pp.jpg

…boy I would like to have a try at the RAW of any of these!!!

Your new last shot is showing some halos…

Where are the halos you're seeing Kodiak? they are not showing up on my screen that i can see. I'm not too sure i much like the new one i put up. Something not right in the composure i think.

Yep thought that might be the case. Being sloppy with the brush tool. Definitely need to tune my screen or something as can't see it here. Cheers.

The first is kind of cool and I do like it, perhaps you could have concentrated slightly more to the right with the better light though?

Back