Robins

Name
Anthony
Edit My Images
No
Winter's coming and at this time of the year the little chaps seem to get bolder...

DSC_0079.jpg

DSC_00991.jpg

DSC_0054.jpg

DSC_00581.jpg

DSC_00341.jpg

Thanks for looking

Anthony

Well done. I like 3 and 5. Damn those branches eh?

:) Thanks a lot CT, those pesky branches do tend to get in the way a bit.

I was actually about 3 seconds away from a dream Robin pose, when one landed on a Bullrush.
3 Seconds being the time it took the Bigma to focus in the poor light...Alas the little fella didn't want to hang around a give me a shot.:crying:

Very nice set, 3, 4 & 5 work best for me - lovely poses and colours.

Just a bit of PP for now or secauters for next tine should fix those twigs.

Nice shots (y)

The bigma is unforgiving in poor light, you did well :)

Great series of close ups, a lot of detail! :)

Have you been out since? I went to Etherow today and walked back over Werneth Low, there are a lot of redwings and fieldfare that should be quite easy to get with some food and patience! I got a couple of inflight shots which I might post up soon.....there is a stonechat about too :)

Hi Phil,
thanks a lot for the comments mate, I'm just about getting back into the swing of things after my back injury.

I went out to Woodbank Park today in my dinner hour...Will post a couple of shots later.
I Went to Oldham on Sunday to see the Waxwings, but couldn't find them although I believe they were still there up till Yesterday...They should be in Stockport by weekend, so I'll give you a shout if they are and perhaps we could go and look for them (I have a pretty good idea where they'll probably end up).

I was up Werneth a couple of weeks ago, because there was a confirmed report of a Snow Bunting (another I missed the boat on!) and saw a few Fieldfare...Weather was lousy and the photos didn't turn out so good.

Anthony

Last edited:
Back