Robinson Crags

I like it. Personally, I've have burned in the very bright lower hillside on the left hand side a little.

Edit to add:
I was working through my alerts in reverse order. I DID get an alert that this thread had been created.

Last edited:
I'd probably also have dodged the shadow area a little just to bring back a bit of detail.

I'm finding it hard to get a sense of the sweep of the landscape, perhaps because the sunlit ridge on the RHS foreground is so thin that it doesn't convey 3 dimensions to *me*.

I'd probably also have dodged the shadow area a little just to bring back a bit of detail.

I'm finding it hard to get a sense of the sweep of the landscape, perhaps because the sunlit ridge on the RHS foreground is so thin that it doesn't convey 3 dimensions to *me*.
Thanks Toni, it's always good to learn what other people see, it "pops" quite well for me on the RHS

I'm curious as to whether that tiny white speck on the cliff-edge at the upper right of the frame is a person, sheep, or a dust spot. :)
I would like to say sheep because there were sheep around but it's too white and probably too big so it looks like a dust spot that I missed, well spotted.

Back