Rock Pippit

RKC

Name
Bob
Edit My Images
Yes

Well captured cutie that is, Bob! (y)

Lovely find Rob and looks good, just think it looks a little dark ... levels adjustment to lighten works well for me :)

…really, Roger?

Maybe, given the warm tones, it was shot
earlier or later in the day!

Possibly Daniel, it's only my view, I know you prefer a darker look :)

I agree with Roger but it only needs brightening very slighty imo (I wouldn't have noticed if Roger hadn't said anything, but now that my eye has been drawn to it...) Apart from that, it's a great shot.

Well captured cutie that is, Bob! (y)

Lovely find Rob and looks good, just think it looks a little dark ... levels adjustment to lighten works well for me :)

…really, Roger?

Maybe, given the warm tones, it was shot
earlier or later in the day!

Thank you all, re darkness it looks ok on my screen but it is not calibrated, it was an evening shot and it was quite dull so upped the exposure pp

Nice shot Bob against a very complimentary bg (y) Pipits just all look the same to me!

I'm viewing on mi laptop and photos normally look a bit bright so won't add to whether it looks dark or not.

Bob ...... I would just look at the white balance and clean the bg up a little - although being used to Nikon, (and not Canon), I am not a fan of "warm" images so maybe this could not be to your taste ....... depends on what colours the whites are and what the light was like when you took the shot

just an alternative presentation to consider

bob.jpg

Last edited:
Nice shot Bob against a very complimentary bg (y) Pipits just all look the same to me!

I'm viewing on mi laptop and photos normally look a bit bright so won't add to whether it looks dark or not.

Thank you comment Phil

Bob ...... I would just look at the white balance and clean the bg up a little - although being used to Nikon, (and not Canon), I am not a fan of "warm" images so maybe this could not be to your taste ....... depends on what colours the whites are and what the light was like when you took the shot

just an alternative presentation to consider

Thank you Bill went back to look at white balance, no idea how I ended up with a "custom" wb as always use one of the presets, set to as shot it appears very much the same to yours and better (y)

Back